BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15/07/2009

Alone

So yeah the next 26days Im completely alone, noone to fight my battles and noone to turn to. Suppose shall be fun sticking up for myself for awhile. But when youve just spent the last 5months in that head-over-heals inseparable stage of love, a holiday more or esle feels like an unstoppable break-up, yes I know he will be back, but I cant stop this unbearable heartbroken feeling in the pit of my chest. So this morning I bid my farewell, left him a few tears on his shoulder and let him leave to catch a plane booked for him without me. And now Im left thinking of what Im going to do with my sudden mass of free time. Might start a diet, lose a few pounds before he comes back, make him see what he missed. But then again, even after he has left, Im still involving my lonely world around him. Hrmmm... What can you do when youve fallen in love?

0 notes back: