BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20/07/2009

Cruel

The worlds so cruel. I never really noticed how lucky i am to be in love. I never noticed the fighting and breaking up round me. But when your bestfriend is left crushed, how are you meant to help? I dont know how it feels to be sad just now, i dont want to know how it feels. Im too happy, why need something bad have to happen now. I must sound rather selfish, but after last year i kinda of like the sensation of happiness, I forgot what it felt like. Trying to forget pain is hard, and Id put all suffering behind me. But when others were stuck down with ill-luck, i was stuck down too. I mirrored their every emotion, just so they felt like they had someone similar to turn to. I dont know how or why i do it, it comes naturally, like a six sense. I feel stupid now though, all sad and broke up about another persons breakup. But I cant make sense about, i feel a love for someone in need, to be honest you might think im lying, but i truth i love a lot of people, not in the sense that im in love with them in a firey passioniate way, but in a way a mother loves her child, i need to care for them and wipe away their tears, to make sure they are back on the track of their life. To be honest Im a totally emotionally wreck in so many ways, but i stay strong for others. I dont crack till the very last minute, till every things to much to cope, when things fall apart. I stay strong for him, i try hold my temper, but it always gets the better of me in someway, i try to force a smile when i dont want to, but just so he can smile back.

0 notes back: