BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15/07/2009

Jealously

Id never been jealous. I dont know, just never really had to be. But now I have to be jealous, noones forcing me. Its hard coming to terms that i have finally experianced jealously, its a horrible emotion suppose. But what would you feel like if the girl your boyfriend used to love was always there arms drapped over him, it doesnt feel right. The knots and twists in your stomache makin you need to cry. While she laughs and flirts, your just sitting there not trying to say a word. But thats just maybe me, I like pleasing people, making everyone happy. Putting others before m problems. Anyway, what kind of person would i be if i told him he is not allowed to speak to her anymore, i couldnt do that, their too close, i dont want to break up a friendship, but then again her being so close tore me apart.

0 notes back: