BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15/07/2009

Midnight

Being bored at midnight, has its ups and downs. For me mostly only downs, stuck in a small room with only a double bed being able to fit in it, while my proper room lies painted white empty for the last month. None of my stuff here to entertain me, and only 21 people on msn. Could watch a movie, but it would involve adventuring downstairs to get a dvd. I can hear my dad deep in sleep snoring to himself a few doors down, my mum workin tonight through in edinburgh. Looking out the window - the sky navy blue, no moon in sight, one lonely star tinkling, the ground painted in orange fire and the odd plane flying over head whisking lucky people away on holiday. Ive already been away, a nonstop action week away with a friend and her family in egypt. Only up to being bored, is getting to think of him. With him running through my head, bouncing off the walls of my brain, he cant escape. To everyone he is a normal teenage boy, to me he utterly perfect in his own fantastic way. From his braceful smile to his sunkissed skin to his amazing one of a kind green and orange eyes.

0 notes back: