BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

21/07/2009

Week

So one week is over, and yet the tears still come at night. Its meant to get easier over the passing days, as people view it its another day closer to seeing him again. But in my view, its just another day apart. The lonliness lingers in the silence, my mind free to wonder. His face getting harder to view, after filling my mind worth of a week with out him, my minds slowin forgetting things, Im trying to hold on to everything, but my memory aint that good suppose, he knows that. Pictures dont show everything, they have no words. Ive never missed anyone, this much. Its the oddest of all sensations being in love. He's become everything, and nothing else. I miss everything about him. I miss his smile, they way he looks at me, the way his hair flicks, the touch of his skin, his eyes when he laughs, they way he apologies, the way his hand wraps around mine, the fact his lips touch my forehead, the feeling of his arms being tight around me, his face when i win, the feel of his hair, the way he sleeps, and last of all the way he says 'i love you'.

0 notes back: